dilluns, 26 de gener del 2009

THE HAPINESS.


A lot of people have all that they need and more, but they say they aren't happy. There are other people that are poor and they are happy with themselves and with their environment. This is due to people that don't value their things. You can be happy when you aren't ill, when you have a family, when you are loved by someone, when the people who you love are good... So, some men, women, girls and boys think that if they aren't rich or they haven't got money they can't smile.

In my point of view, I consider myself fortunate of having good parents, people next to me who help me when I'm sad or worried about something, food every day, also that I have my own house and I'm never cold. All of this is through my parents work.
To be happy you need some luck because if you are born in a poor country, it'll be more difficult to live in good conditions.

I think that the less things you have, the more you realize, the few things you have got in your life is the most important to be happy. Rich people seem to think that they're happy. But money doesn't always bring out the good and the hapiness of people.

1 comentari:

Clàudia ha dit...

Clara. =)
It's Fridaay! We start a long weekend! And we don't have many homework, don't we?
Well, see you on Wednesday. Ans study for Spanish and read "NADA".
kiss.*