dimarts, 3 de febrer del 2009

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

On Saturday morning I went to Figueres with my mum to do some shoping. My mother wanted to buy me a jacket because she said that I needed one, but I really didn't want one. We went window shopping because I didn't like any of them. In the end I saw one, but it wasn't my size.
Then I bought some knickers. When I arrived to my home I ate some pasta and in the afternoon I sutudied all the time with Robin for our Catalan exam. At night we went to Cristian's house. There we listened to music, we played a game and we watched a video wich was a work class and we laughed a lot.

Next day my parents, Robin and I went to Figueres to eat young onions with sauce with the rest of my family. We arranged a meeting at my uncle's bar. The bar is in a place where there is a football ground, a basketball court and a ping-pong table. Also a lot of space. We spent the time playing with different things. My cousins and I stall the car a couple of times, but finally I maneged to go backwards and move on first gear. The thing I am proud of is that the car I was driving it was quite big. It was an Opel Astra. The worst thing was that when we returned at home we left the house full of onions smell.