divendres, 16 de gener del 2009

JOKES.





1

There were three men going for an interview to England for a job. One was Italian, the other one was French and the third one was Spanish. In the interview they had to make a phrase in English and in the phrase they had to use three colours: yellow, gree and pink.
First, was Italian and he said: "When I get up I see the yellow sun, the green grass and I feel in the pink".
The French man said: "When I get up I eat a yellow banana, I eat a green pepper and I watch the pink Panther".
And the Spanish said: " When I get up the telephone goes "green"" green"" green" and I pink it up ans say: yellow?

2

There were two mafia men were crossing the desert in a Mercedes. Suddenly the car brakes down and one tells the other to take whatever they needed because they had to walk. One takes a bottle of water and the other one takes the door out of its hinges. The other says:
"What are you doing?" I'm taking the door because when it gets hot I have to wind the window down.