divendres, 9 de gener del 2009

THREE KINGS.


On the fifth of January, we celebrated the arrival of the three kings. I helped in by being a page girl. I was painted white and I was wearing orange trousers and a blue shirt. Besides I was wearing a shiny turbant. In the afternoon they made the floats and at 8 o'clock all together we did the street procession in Fortià. We gave a lot of sweets to the children. Later we went to the Civic Centre to give children some presents. After that I felt good because I had made some girls and boys a little bit happier. The next day in the morning, Robin, my parents and me, went to La Cellera to give my little cousins the presents. I gave Nuria clothes and a mister potatoe and Jordi more clothes. Then we went to La Corenya ( a restaurant), to have lunch. When we arrived there it was snowing and when we went out it was snowing harder than one hour before. While we were eating we could see how the snow was falling through the window and when we finished eating, Robin and I went to touch the snow and take some pictures like the one at the top of the text. In the afternoon we returned to La Cellera and we went to my aunt's cafe to visit her. At six o'clock my mum decided to leave the town in case it snowed more and they cut the roads off. We said good bye to the family and we got into the car. When we arrived in Figueres, we stopped the car and we went for sandwiches. Finally at home Robin and I watched a film.