dilluns, 5 de gener del 2009

"NOCHE BUENA" and NEW YEAR'S EVE.


First, I'm going to talk about Christmas Day. All the day I worked and at nine o'clock, my father came to Figueres to pick me up. When I arrived home I found that there were Robin and my cousin. Later, arrived the rest of the family and we started to have dinner. My mum one day before cooked some dishes and all was nice. We ate melon with jam, salad, beef with mashrooms, cake and a lot of "turrons" and "polvorons". When we finished it, the eldest people gave us some presents like money, chocolate, perfume... And the yongest people gave to my grandfather a microwave. Then we played games. My impresion was good because all of us laughed all night, a lot. Now I'll speak to you abous New Year's Eve. I celebrated it with Ariadna, Dídac and Robin. Everyone brought something to eat. I bought "canalons", Ariadna prepared a coctails and the boys bought drinks, grapes, crisps, olives and pudding. We went to have dinner to my grandfather house because he doens't live there at the moment. When we were full of food we played a miming game and the the "UNO". At twelve o'clock we stood up and we listened to the clock strike twelveland ate the grapes. For good luck nobody choked but in the end we needed cava wash it down.
After that we went to Sant Pere. There, we met a lot of friends ans we danced all night until six o'clock in the morning. We also drank some beer and talked to everybody. I was very happy and I felt wery well. My feet couldn't walk any more and when I arrived at home, I collapsed to my bed. I woke up at 1:30 because my mum called me. I had a headache and all the afternoon I slept in the sofa.