dilluns, 11 de maig del 2009

ANYTHING TO SAY


Hi there!

I have a problem guys!
I don't have any ideas to write a composition for the blog. I suppose that all of you are in the same situation because we're at the end of the school year and our brain is already collapsed. So, maybe what I'm going to talk about won't be interesting for all of you, but you know... I'm sure you're going to understand me.

Well, let's go!
This weekend I will play a role on a theater play in Fortià. As all of you know, in the play I represent the Swedish's secretary. All of us, the actors, are very nervous and worried about it because only three days ago we started to see that the result was acceptable. We hope the audience won't through tomatoes or stones to us and they have to understand that we are amateurs, not prefessionals.

Anyway, I have to tell you that one of the actors doesn't know his role yet. The only thing we can do is to pray for this weekend and hope that a miracle saves us and everybody who goes to watch the play, laugh a lot and spend a good time because of us.

Please, don't come to see me. I recomend you to stay at home, go to the beach or sleep, because everything is going to be better than going to watch the play to see Clara drunk (not for real! it's my role in the play ehh! ¬¬).


XXX