dimecres, 13 de maig del 2009

THE END


Have you looked at the photo?

Oh yes!!!!!

This is my last entry and I'm very happy because writing compositions on this blog isn't hard, (but it needs a lot of time, too much, I think).

Well, my experience in this blog is good because it helps you to try to get the mark up. Also, it helps you to think quick and being more fluent on your writings, but against this, you can't learn about your mistakes because nobody corrects it. I mean, Gemma corrects it, but at the end of the term, so there isn't enough time for her to tell us about the errors. Maybe a solution would be to arrange some days to correct it before the end of the term.

Generaly, blog is good but the portfolio it's a stupid thing unless do podcast and a summary of the film. Besides, news only force you to read them because they are short and when you write the summary you learn very little. I think that is useless because the biggest part of it has already been done by hand.

That's it, I would like all of you to have a good summer, have a good time and enjoy yourselves.

4 comentaris:

laurapenkert ha dit...

hi clara!
happy you to have finished ýour blog!
I still have to write some posts and I don't know about what...
I think blog and portfolio aren't useless, because as you said they force us to keep on writing, what's good for us in the end.
But I'll be happy too when holidays arrive! We all need them, don't we?!?

bye*

Júlia ha dit...

wow lucky you Clara! I already have one post left and I really don't know what to talk about..
I do think that the blog helps us to write more quickly in English.
see you:)

Clàudia ha dit...

Hi Clara!
Now I've just finished my blog too! =) I think we all have been working hard with our blogs and we deserve a loooong blog break during this summer.

see you. =)

Anna. ha dit...

Your always finish the blog very soon, you are so farsighted!
Sincerely I don't know how you get ideas,I guess that I must do it as well ...

Now you have more time to study for the final sprint!

Good Luck Clara :)

See you.