dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2009

Easter Monday


Hi everybody!

This is my fifth entry and I'm going to talk about my Easter Monday.

In the morning we,(my sister, my parents and Robin), woke up at eleven o'clock and we went to Figueres to buy the tipical Easter cake which is called "tortell", that we had previously ordered. After that my father drove to la Cellera de Ter because I'am Núria's godmother and I had to give her the Easter cake. Núria is my cousin's daughter and she has got one brother younger than her. He is nine months and his name is Jordi.
Well, when we arrived there we went to my aunt's house where Núria...were. Later, we went to Olot to have lunch. The restaurant was nice and the food was so good.
Once we finished to have lunch I played with Nuria and Jordi. As you can imagined, I ended up dead! Then, when we were fed up, we went to look for the car and my sister found the car without aerial. Some stupid person had stolen it. My mum got angry, of course... Then, we went to visit Vic and all together we spent a great day. At the end when we were returning home we couldn't hear the radio and we remembered that we didn't have an aerial.

Summarizing, that day happened everything.

CU!