dilluns, 13 d’abril del 2009

- - - - - - - - -

Well, today I would like to talk to you about something that happened to me.

The other day, when I came back from London, my parents, my sister and I decided to go to Girona to buy some clothes. There, in the "Espai Gironès", all went fine until my father wanted to sit down because he was tired and he had enough of shopping.
Some minutes later I went to the bathroom. My problem started when I finished and I wanted to open the door. I couldn't open it and I hadn't coverage on my cell to call for help. I knocked at the door until I got tired. Then, I sat down on the toilet waiting that somebody would miss me. Twenty five minutes later I had an idea; I standed up on the toilet and climbed over the wall since it didn't reach the ceiling. I hurt myself a little bit, but I didn't mine about it. After all that, I looked for my family for half an hour. When I found them, they were in the bathroom yelling; Clara?
Finally, I told them what happened and after being so scared, we laughed like never before.


Gemma, I'm sorry but it's only a joke. I didn't know what could I write about.

See you soon.

2 comentaris:

laurapenkert ha dit...

jaja, you joker, clara! while I was reading I believed what you were saying!
But luckily it hasn't happened really, I would be terrified!
CU

Laura Carrera ha dit...

It happened to me, and it's not a joke! ¬¬
It was two summers before, when I was fifteen, and it was the first time that I went to Fata, and I went with my parents and some friends of them.
When it was time to return home, I went to the toilet and...
the handle of the door felt in my feet! :(:(
I used to knock in the door, but it was too late, and a girl who was into the toilet opened me.
I was really scared. All the people that was waiting for me started to laugh at me!
When I went to the car, my brother saw that I had a cut in my arm, but I didn't see it 'cause I was really nervous!!
What a unlucky day...
See you Claaara!:D