dimecres, 19 de novembre del 2008

THE MUSIC CAN CHANGE MY STATE OF MIND.


The music has an inmense power on the people because it makes them feel better if they listen to some music that they like. Also you can listen to sad songs to relax and to feel better. The music can make me forget some things, make me happier and besides can bring memories back.
Here in my blog I have a music playlist. In it there are some special songs for me. Each one leads me to thinking different things.

For example:

-"Numb", it's a song that makes me think about my boyfriend because he taught me about its existence.

- The group "La Fuga" sings songs from the present moment lyrics and they reflect my life.

-"Untiled" reminds me of old times and it produces me sadness.

-"Always" from Bon Jovi. I listened to it when I was in La Cellera in summer, concretly inside the car of my cousin.

-"Every breath you take" (Police), represents my sister when she was living at home because she often used to play this tune on her piano.

-"Pieces" (Sum 41), makes me think about "crèdit variable", when we were in fourth of E.S.O, because a group of people played this song.

-"Cualquier día", is my song of the past. It's going back to me when I used to dress different, maybe worst than now, well, sure...

-"With me", brings me back to the best memories but it's a little secret. ;)

You can listen to all of them in my playlist.