dimecres, 19 de novembre del 2008

Any hobby?


Dear Diary!

You have seen that I have never told you anything about my hobbies. The truth is that I haven't got any of them.
Well, I should have some king of hobby because it is healthy. I should play a sport to be fit but I'm lazy. Also I could take on different hobbies like music, drawing...
Last year I went to guitar lessons in Castelló once a week, but now, I haven't got enough time and I am not playing it. It's a pitty but this is the life.
I would like to play tennis because even though I don't like it is the sport that I like best. When I was a child I always used to play tennis with my best friend but now I don't.
Also, there was a time that I wanted to dance in a school but my mother didn't want to take me there because she thought that it wouldn't do me any good.
In spide of this, she said that I danced very well. Now I would like to do this but I have too much to do.

If I ever could, I will do it. It¡s my pending subject.

Good Night!