dimecres, 13 de maig del 2009

GUITAR


Good evening!

How are you?
I hope you're all well!

Ok, this is my last compulsory entry on my blog and I've decided to write about guitars because I have been playing it for five years.

The guitar is a musical instrument with six strings which is played with fingers or a pick. The Spanish guitar is made of wood and it is used to play blues, rock, "flamenc", and "ranxeres".
The origins and the evolution of the guitar aren't very clear. There is archeological evidence found on Alaça Hüyük (Turkey) that on 1000 b.C created some instruments similar to the dormouse. Besides, they have found representation in images in Egypt.
There are two theories; One of them says that its origin goes back to the Greek and Roman times. The other theory says that its origin goes back to Arabic people.

Now that you know what a guitar is and its origins, I'm going to talk about how it has influenced me.
Well, I started to play it when I was twelve years old. I don't really know why I decided to play the guitar but I continued until last summer. Now I don't play it because with the "batxillerat" I haven't got enough time to do it. For four years I studied guitar with my teacher Ricard is from Castelló and he played with "Els Màgics". Before, studied with him I had learnt to play it with a woman in my school.

Nowadays I would like to continue playing it from time to time because it relaxes me.

OOO

3 comentaris:

jake ha dit...

wuaau...
i did'nt know you played the guitar. do you really know ho to play or are you just pretending to know how to play so you can talk about something else on you blog¬¬ haha

see you in class claraa!!!

Ariadna ha dit...

Hi Claraa!
Oh, you've made me remember about our music credit of the last year!
It was really interesting and funny..except the moments when we get nervous about the songs! But I think that it was a great experience, isn't it?

well Clara, see youu on mondayy!

Katy ha dit...

I also didn't know that you play the guitar. IN my opinion it is the best instrument to play. I remember when I tried to learn it, but it was too much time and work. Maybe I'll learn someday.
See you.

.katy.