dijous, 2 d’octubre del 2008

Theatre!

Hello friends!

Well,
I'm going to talk about one of my hobbies.
In the Fortia's Carnaval I will make a theatre's play!
The name of the show is "No em toquis la flor", but don't think badly ehh!
It is a comical and a funny play. In it, there are six actors. I am a secretary. In the show I will must drink wine so I will be drunk! Also I will speak seven lenguages and I will dress a little more provocative.
By the time I'm going to tell you how starts the history!
It's about relations ships. One Spanish man goes to Sweden and there he meets a Eskimo. They will be friends. The Swedish adult lets his wife have sex with him because this was tipical in his country. The problem starts when the Eskimo wants to go to Spain for visit his Spanish friend.

The question that you would ask yourself is:

- The Eskimo will want the Spanish's wife?

Ok, If you want to know more about the play theatre, you will have to come and see it in Fortià!



;)


See you!